- Represented the lender in closing a 221(d)(4) sub-rehab loan on a project featuring low-income housing tax credits, historic preservation tax credits, tax-exempt bonds, and various sources of subordinate debt.
- Represented the lender in closing a portfolio of 232/223(f) LEAN transactions.
- Represented the Borrower on two Fannie Mae backed loans which included the release of housing authority debt and the extension of a PILOT agreement.
- Represented the lender in the underwriting process for a new construction loan including the negotiation of a ground lease, tax-exempt bonds and municipal tax credits.
Columbia, MD Office
Colin Lynch is an associate who represents lenders in the acquisition, construction, and refinancing of multifamily housing and healthcare facilities. Colin has represented national commercial lenders in FHA financing utilizing low-income housing tax credits and tax-exempt bond financing. He has worked in the commercial real estate field as a paralegal and attorney since 2006.
Selected Recent Transactions
Major Prior Work Experience
- Pepper Hamilton, LLP, Staff Attorney
Awards and Professional Activities
- Member, American Bar Association Forum on Housing and Community Development Law
- Member, American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Trusts, and Estate Law
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, DC Bar Real Property Section
Roger Williams School of Law, J.D. Moot Court Board, SeaGrant Law Fellow
Drew University, B.A. Political Science
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar