Washington, DC Office
Nydia Pouyes is an associate who focuses on representing public housing authorities and developers in complex real estate development transactions involving a wide variety of funding sources. Nydia also assists public housing authorities and developers with regulatory issues concerning affordable housing development. She brings a wealth of experience in both the public and private sector to her clients.
Major Prior Work Experience
- The Harbane Company, Principal
- Ballard Spahr LLP, Associate
- District of Columbia Housing Authority, Office of the General Counsel
- Author, Beginner’s Guide to Fair Housing, ABA's Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development, published May 2016.
- Co-Author of Cross-Cutting Requirements Chapter, Navigating HUD Programs: A Practitioner’s Guide to the Labyrinth, ABA's Forum on Affordable Housing and Community Development, published May 2012.